About The Law Office Of Brian C. Snell
A Massachusetts Attorney’s Commitment To Clients And Community
At the Marblehead-based Law Office of Brian C. Snell , we provide comprehensive legal representation with high standards of ethics and professionalism. Our services encompass estate planning and administration, trust administration, and elder law counseling and planning. We are dedicated to resolving complex legal problems for residents of Middlesex County, Essex County and the Greater Boston area.
Attorney Brian C. Snell spent nearly 15 years in financial services before embarking on his legal career. His insight, combined with legal experience and knowledge, has prepared him to help his clients with complex estate plans.
Attorney Snell’s commitment to his clients matches his dedication to the community with his involvement in the following:
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, 2002–present
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (Massachusetts chapter), 2002–present
- Clerk/Board of Directors, Mystic Valley Elder Services, 2015-present
- Member, Rotary International – Reading Club (Marblehead Attendee), 2011–present
- Advocate, Knights of Columbus, 2010–present
- Volunteer, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, 2019-present
- Volunteer, Massachusetts General Brigham Hospital, 2020-present
- Chairman, Reading Council on Aging, 2014–2020
- Member, Reading/North Reading Chamber of Commerce, 2006–2020
- Member, Reading Fall Street Faire Organizing Committee, 2010–2017
- Member, Town Meeting, 1997–2017
- Chairman, North Reading Council on Aging, 2009–2017
- Member, Reading Memorial High School Council, 2004–2010; 2014-2019
- Member, Parker Middle School Council, 2002-2007; 2011–2014
- Member, Joshua Eaton School Council, 2008–2011
- Board Member, Reading United Soccer Club, 1998–2007
Attorney Snell’s believes strongly in “paying it forward”. As a result, he is often seen at various Council on Aging or Senior Centers talking with attendees. He also speaks before groups earning CEU credits, or other professional groups. Topics include general estate planning, Medicaid planning, terminology frequently used when discussing Elder Law, Veteran’s benefits, advanced directives and guardianships/conservatorships. Please contact Attorney Snell for more information and availability.
Contact The Law Office Of Brian C. Snell
For more information or to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Reading estate planning lawyer, call the Law Office of Brian C. Snell at 781-942-4600 or fill out our intake form. We look forward to working with you.